|Registration and Tech: 9:00AM - 10:00AM|
|Course open for walking until 10:00AM|
|Drivers meeting: 10:15AM|
|Cars to grid: 10:20AM|
First car off 10:30AM
Run Off Challenge for class winners or top qualifiers following regular competition.
>>> 2020 SVR Championship <<<
How do I run for a Championship?
- First you must be a SVR member (You must become a member by no later than the Ladies day event to be part of the yearly championship).
- Second, you must have at least 5 scored events with SVR. We take the 5 best events of the year. An individual day of competition is considered an event. (i.e. Oscoda weekend = 2 events).
- Third, well, you must be fast! These rules count for both PAX, and Class Championships. Also, the top 10 PAX drivers get trophies.
A valid driverís license must be presented at registration.
Non-SCCA members will be assessed a weekend membership fee (good towards a regular SCCA membership).
>>> 2020 Jr. Driver Program <<<
Junior Driver program (Junior Karts) is temporarily suspended while it undergoes a thorough review.
>>> COVID-19 <<<
In light of current events, Saginaw Valley Region SCCA is taking precautions to ensure that our autocross events are as safe as possible for all entrants and volunteers. The following policies and procedures will be put in place for all of our upcoming events. We will continue to evaluate our procedures as we gain more experience and as conditions change. We ask that you be patient and understanding with the actions that we are taking.
Please review full COVID Guidelines prior to arriving on site.
Link to full COVID Guidelines
- There will be no Loaner Helmets available at this event.
- Please bring your own masks. They will be required within 30ft of the timing vehicle, required for grid workers, and should be worn where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Please review the COVID registration and tech procedures.
- Annual waivers are encouraged.